- LIGHTER, SOFTER and SAFER - We specifically designed it to be much lighter and softer than the tennis ball, so it is grove-free, and everyone can enjoy it without any worries about hitting yourself in the faces, eyes, noses, and fists as well, it's much safer!
- TWO STEP APPROACH LEARNING SYSTEM - Are you worrying about it's difficult to get the hang? The black ball is specifically designed to be much easier for novices. Once you could dominate it, change to the red ball. Watch out! The red ball is much more bouncy, and you may be knockout technically :)
- IT IS A PERFECT SOLO TRAINING EQUIPMENT- It can help train your reaction, agility, punching speed, fight skill and hand eye coordination while providing an interesting workout
- LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET A NICE WORKOUT IN YOUR DAY AND STAY IN SHAPE? - Lifting weights and long hours on the Gym bike is not the only way to get fit! In fact, Fight Ball might be even better and far more compelling. The unpredictability of the rebounding ball, coupled with the intensity of your punches will burn out your arms, chest, shoulders and upper back, perfect for calorie burning and conditioning! Also, it's very addicting!
- PRACTICE ANYTIME and ANYWHERE - You don't have to go to a gym, strap the headband on, have fun and burn your body within 15-20 minutes! Perfect for work breaks or school breaks or even for the beach and the park, this focus punching bag will burn many calories and help you get fit!
Voices From Customers
Super fun to use and it’s hard to put down once you get started (I train Muay Thai btw)
A LOT easier to watch than to actually do it. Love the challenge and the guys I train and myself will definitely benefit from using this product.
-- Joaquin Zamora
Great addition to my boxing gear! It's a little difficult to get used to at first, but as long as you start with the black ball, and start with small punches, (think tapping it with your fists) until you get the rhythm, you should progress quickly. After just under a week, I've progressed to the red ball. The headband adjusts well, it fits me without issue and I have a pretty large head. The material for the balls is soft and spongy so while it can come back and hit you, it's soft enough that it doesn't hurt.
Fun for all ages. Good workout without noticing your working out. Hand eye coordination seems to be improving with practice...
I happened to see the reflex balls when searching items related to boxing for my son who is a boxing fan. When telling him about it, he said he would like to give it a try... Long story short, he likes it a lot since he received it.
Bought several for me, the grandkids and for my students. Everyone that tries it enjoys it. Easy for kids to use and practice their hand-eye coordination for any sport.
I loved this thing!! When I first put it on, I could only hit it 3 times consecutively. Now, after only a few days, I'm averaging over 30 hits. It's a fun competition for the three of us in my home. I recommend
I purchased the Boxing Reflex Ball for my father who had a stroke last year. He is really working on his reflexes and really enjoys the speed bag (?) and I happened to come across your product when I was looking for a "reflex ball"(lop-sided tennis ball thingy)...Anyway, He loves it! He is getting pretty good! Thanks.